Springtime is the prime time for us to start thinking about how we feel. Beyond feeling motivated to clean out every room in the house, we may start to ponder how we feel about our appearance. After all, summer is just around the corner now. That means that there is minimal time left to achieve the shape you want using diet and exercise alone. Maybe you’ve been on your journey for awhile now, and are just not fully satisfied with what diet and exercise have given you. If that is the case, we should talk.
Fante Eye & Face Center is not only a premier (and oh, so friendly!) cosmetic surgery practice, but we are also interested in the latest non-surgical modalities like CoolSculpting. This non-invasive fat-reducing procedure thins out the thighs and slims the midsection in a gentle but effective manner. Here are a few reasons to consider CoolSculpting as a part of your pre-summer slim-down.
- Completely non-invasive. There is something to be said for a treatment that achieves great results without a single incision or a single moment of general anesthesia. Let’s also not forget that there is no downtime!
- Safety is one of the biggest concerns patients have about any procedure. Cleared by the FDA for multiple treatment areas, CoolSculpting bypasses the risks of surgery and anesthesia, including infection and discomfort. There is no extraction of fat cells with CoolSculpting, just the melting away through natural metabolism.
- Natural appearance. One of the great things about CoolSculpting is that fat reduction occurs over time through a natural process of elimination. So basically, it looks as though you have lost weight through healthy habits, not through a single, dramatic procedure.
- The whole reason to get a little help with fat reduction is so you can feel better, right? When you notice the progressive slimming from fat metabolism, you gain confidence to wear all those summertime styles.
- Lasting results. You don’t want to invest into a treatment that falls short on results. CoolSculpting gets rid of fat cells in the target area. This is even better than natural weight loss because it means that there are fewer fat cells to expand in the future.