Our team loves hosting events, whether they are in our office or fun team outings. To see more of what we’re up to, like us on Facebook!
Unlike the standard clinical-based CE, Ophthalmic Surgery Grand Rounds (OSxGR), a series of COPE accredited courses will provide case-based presentations, focused solely on the surgical aspects of addressing a variety of ocular issues with the most sophisticated modern methods through the illustration of different surgical techniques and operating room video content.
For our October 1st OSxGR course, Considering the Bigger Picture. Join Dr. Robert Fante as he discusses the ocular and refractive consideration of eyelid surgery. Dr. William Richheimer will review the current model of cataract surgery being performed without an anesthesiologist while using only oral sedation. Dr. Fante and Dr. Richheimer will also lead a panel discussion of specialists to help us consider the impact of surgery on the rest of the ocular structures as well as the whole patient.
- Accreditation: 1 Hour of COPE Live Continuing Education Credit / 1 Hour AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- Presenters: Robert Fante, MD + William Richheimer, MD
- Panelists: Andrew Harrison, MD + Ron Pelton, MD +Tara M. Goecks, MD
- Hosted by: Colorado Retina + Mile High Eye Institute
Dr. Fante’s Lectures
Dr. Fante travels to different cities and states to lecture on cosmetic and oculoplastic surgery. Learn more about Dr. Fante’s past and upcoming lectures below.
- January 19th – Dr. Fante lectured on cosmetic surgery in Park City, Utah
- January 25th – Dr. Fante gave a lecture on eyelid surgery in Breckenridge, Colorado
- January 28th – Dr. Fante lectured on risk management in Plastic Surgery in Denver, Colorado
- May 29-31st – Dr. Fante lectured at the Spring ASOPRS meeting
- July 12th – Dr. Fante lectured about cosmetic surgery to Pine Ridge Eye Study Society in Idaho
- July 16th – Dr. Fante hosted a journal club for all of the oculofacial plastic surgeons in Colorado
- July 24th and 25th – Dr. Fante was a visiting professor at the University of Michigan
- October 10th & 11th – Dr. Fante lectured in San Francisco