What Is FaceTite?
FaceTite is a facial contouring procedure that is an alternative to face/neck lift surgery for people whose facial aging is less severe. It works with similar radiofrequency energy to BodyTite., and is usually performed with simultaneous, gentle liposuction. It is a minimally-invasive office procedure that is performed using local anesthetics, oral sedatives, and tiny incisions. The radiofrequency assisted lipolysis treatment sculpts the face and tightens the collagen under the skin for maximum improvement without the downtime of facelift surgery.
One Procedure. Significant, Long-Lasting Results.
Candidates for FaceTite
Adults who want to reduce the signs of aging on the face and neck can be good candidates for FaceTite. This procedure can rejuvenate and sculpt the jowls, jawline, neck and even the upper face. It is best for people in the age range from 40 to 60 who look older than they want but do not yet have deep, heavy jowls or markedly loose neck skin.
HOW IS THIS DIFFERENT FROM A FACE/NECK LIFT?
For people with moderate to severe facial aging, heavy jowls, and obvious neck bands, a face/neck lift may be the best option for comprehensive improvement. Surgical face and neck lifts look great, but the costs, downtime, and healing are not for everyone. Instead, for people with mild to moderative facial aging, FACETITE provides many of the same benefits with less expense, downtime, and risk. By avoiding a facelift procedure with the large incisions, patients benefit from reduced post-procedural swelling and discomfort. This is a less traumatic process with satisfying, natural looking final results for many people in middle age.
Benefits of FaceTite
Several benefits stem from the combination of internal and external radiofrequency.
- Outstanding results are achieved because liposuction augmented radiofrequency energy liquefies fat for smoother, more consistent contouring.
- Skin contraction occurs as a result of thermal heating in the dermis, accentuating facial contours.
- Controlled energy distribution reduces treatment risks. The internal probe sends radiofrequency (RF) energy outward toward the external probe. The directional use of energy maximizes tissue contraction while minimizing the risk of thermal damage to surrounding tissue.
- Minimal downtime. Radiofrequency does a lot of the work on subcutaneous fat for us. Liquefied fat is easier to remove, to the back-and-forth motion typical of liposuction is minimized. This results in milder side effects and expedited healing.
- Progressive results. FACETITE creates an immediate improvement in the appearance of mild to moderate facial aging, but the RF tightening and remodeling of the collagen under the skin continues to improve over the first six months, so that you look better and better with time.
What Areas Can Be Treated?
Any areas on the face and neck with saggy skin can be treated. This includes double chins, jowls, nasolabial folds, and other areas with deep lines and loose skin.
Facetite Before and After Photos
How Does a FaceTite Treatment Work?
This system contours areas of the face using an internal electrode and cannula inserted through a small incision. Parallel to the internal electrode that moves beneath the skin is an external electrode that passes radiofrequency waves through the epidermis to the dermis. The cannula used to sculpt the treatment area is very thin. Its size, gentle technique, and use of local anesthetic make FaceTite treatment comfortable. The procedure typically takes about an hour. Most often, while you are numb from the anesthetics, we also perform radiofrequency assisted microneedling of the lower face and neck to further improve texture and tightening.
WHAT ARE THE RISKS OF FACETITE
Even minimally invasive procedures carry a small risk of bleeding and infection. There is also a small risk of nerve injury, skin scarring, asymmetry, and overcorrection or undercorrection. Each of these is uncommon and we are extraordinarily meticulous in working to prevent any complications. Your surgeon will go over any risks that particularly apply to you.
What Kind Of Post Procedure Care Is Required?
FaceTite is a minimally invasive procedure performed under local anesthesia with light sedation. Patients can go home the day of the procedure, and can resume regular activities shortly after, except for strenuous exercise. Some will have more obvious bruising that may limit social interactions. We recommend that most people keep their work, exercise, and social schedule light for the first week after FACETITE just to be safe.
How Quickly Will I See Results?
Results can be seen immediately, with best results noticeable after 6-12 weeks, and continuing to improve for 6-12 months. Much of the contour improvement, especially from lipolysis and fat removal, will be semi-permanent with long lasting results. Collagen improvement and skin tightening will last for years, with slow recurrence as you continue to age.