For the past decade, our team has enthusiastically volunteered to help out in many ways throughout our local Denver community, as well as for our larger human family in other parts of the U.S. and around the world.
We have recently sponsored, participated and contributed to these great organizations that are working to make peoples’ lives better in our community:
from Lion Project PLUS October 20, 2015
In order to be A Voice for the Silent Heroes, a group of business owners and donors have partnered with thelionproject.org to provide for the need of Denver Dream Center. Denver Dream Center is a non-profit dedicated to helping neighborhoods by feeding people, giving kids an opportunity to play in community, picking up trash, and more! Prior to this project, Denver Dream Center was in need of a trailer that could help them carry equipment into neighborhoods and a grill that was large enough to feed hundreds people. The Lion Project was able to partner with local businesses to fulfill these needs! If you would like to learn more about Denver Dream Center, you can visit their website at: denverdreamcenter.org
- Hope Homes and Make-A-Wish Colorado – https://site.wish.org/goto/Ellis
- Sjogren’s Walkabout to fight Sjogren’s autoimmune disease –
- Lunch for the Homeless – organized by our own Fante Centre staff and delivered to people in need on the street
- Boys Hope Girls Hope – working to provide academic opportunity to kids at risk.
- Peru Eye Mission at Sanctissimo Sacramento Parish in Piura Peru – working to improve the lives and save the sight of destitute people in Peru – Dr. Fante has travelled to Peru four times to teach and perform surgery on the poorest of the poor.
- The Sanger Foundation – established to help offset the extraordinary medical expenses of individuals in dire financial need (in memory of Kyle Whitmore).
- The Center – GLBT Colorado – established to ensure that every member of the GLBT community has access to the programs and resources they need to live happy, healthy, and productive lives. https://www.glbtcolorado.org
- Morgridge Academy at National Jewish Hospital in Denver – the only school of its kind in the US that provides free private education to kids K-8 who have severe medical illnesses. https://www.nationaljewish.org/professionals/education/Morgridge-Academy/Overview/?src=foot
- Walking Angels
Join us in support any of the activities above, or call our office for more information!