We’re on the brink of a new season, the season of the year that millions of people have been looking forward to for months. As the holidays grow nearer by the day, you may be finding yourself both excited about what is to come and simultaneously concerned about how you will look your best during one of the busiest times of the year. We’ve got you covered and want to offer a few suggestions. If you act now rather than wait until the week of your holiday gatherings, you might accomplish more in terms of beauty than you had imagined you could.
Add the Pop That Makes a Difference
The face and body change in significant ways as we age. The face tends to go first. On the face, the eyes tend to go first. This is because the skin and subcutaneous tissue around the eyes are quite delicate. Here, the bony structure also degrades over time. As if this weren’t notable enough, there is also something about the eyes location on the face that makes them the first thing people tend to notice. Knowing this, you have the chance to add the pop your eyes could use to make your face look youthful and exuberant this holiday season.
Eyelid rejuvenation can be achieved in several ways. For the fastest results, patients may choose injectables. Here:
- Botox and other neuromodulators can smooth frown lines.
- Neuromodulators work on the muscles beneath the skin. As such, Botox and other products are also ideal for gently lifting sagging brows.
- Dermal fillers add volume under the eyes to reduce dark circles and hollows.
- Dermal fillers can also disguise undereye bags when placed into the transition space between the cheek and the lower eyelid.
Give the Skin an Overall Boost
If you have attended to your skin well and have yet to notice troubling signs of aging like undereye bags and drooping eyebrows, you can boost your beauty this holiday season by scheduling a treatment that will bring out your skin’s radiance.
- Microneedling is a quick treatment that stimulates circulation and collagen remodeling. Results include an immediate rush of radiance and smoothness.
- Laser treatments like BBL act on dark spots and roughness, acne, and more.