If only we could wave a magic wand at facial aging and reverse its visible appearance. The changes that develop across the various parts of the face often, at some point, become significant enough to cause us to feel less satisfied with our appearance. The fact is, we like to look good. Looking good makes us feel good, and we all like that, as well.
Feeling good about the way you look may be impeded by signs of aging such as:
- Heavy eyelids and sagging brows that give the appearance of fatigue.
- Disappearing cheekbones and a loss of curvature across the mid-face.
- Folds and creases between the chin and mouth, or the mouth and the nose.
- Lack of definition along the jaw line. Sagging jowls.
- Loose, sagging skin beneath the chin and on the neck.
These aesthetic concerns may be a normal part of aging, but we don’t have to like them. Alas, there is a silver lining! The abovementioned problems are no different today than they were for previous generations. This means that decades of research and development have gone into finding solutions. While we have a variety of ways to reverse the signs of aging on the face, Dr.
Fante and our team keep one thing in mind: the results need to look natural!
- Blepharoplasty, or eyelid surgery, is one of the leading cosmetic surgeries among American women and men. This procedure can focus on the upper or lower lids, or may be tailored to also include brow lifting.
- A mini lift may concentrate on the upper part of the face, including the brow lift and forehead lift. One of Dr. Fante’s areas of expertise is in the performance of a mid-face lift, which restores fullness to the cheeks and more youthful under eye skin. The endoscopic technique used facilitates a faster procedure and shorter recovery.
- Full face lift treatment used to be associated with an obviously tightened appearance. Not anymore. Each lifting procedure is conducted in a manner that results in